Don’t forget we have to wake up Green Day tomorrow.
Ok just a reminder to everyone: If you’re planning on tweeting billie joe armstrong “wake up” or something tomorrow, DON’T. The song is about his father’s death and so it’s really personal and treating it like a joke isn’t the right thing to do. Plus he’s asked so many times for people to stop and no one listens so yeah. Please don’t do that.
i dont get offended at white people jokes even though im white because:
- i can recognize white people as a whole have systemically oppressed POC in america, which is where i live
- most people when they make white people jokes only mean the shitty white people and i am not a shitty white person
- im not a pissbaby
my white friends that have reblogged this give me life
This day started out really well but now I just want to sleep for 32 years
Some babies are in not-so-great situations. Momma doesn’t exactly condone running away, but if you are going to, at least be properly prepared!
- Water bottles
- Good boots
- FIRST AID KIT
- High-end garbage bags
- Ear plugs
- Multipurpose knife
- Weatherproof backpack
- Baking powder (for brushing teeth, cleaning, and deodorizing your shoes.)
- A light. A flashlight works, but a head-mounted one would be perfect.
- Sleeping bag + compression sack
- Layers of clothing made out of wool and synthetic materials. Cotton takes forever to dry.
- UNDERWEAR. Preferably fast-drying.
- Four pairs of good wool or synthetic socks
- Set of dark clothes
- Set of nice clothes
- Small sewing kit
- large ziploc bags
- Water purification. Either a filter straw or the tablets.
- A good TRAVEL towel
- METAL cup or bowl
- Hat with a brim to keep the sun away
- Rain poncho